Friday, March 6, 2009

Met hp in train a bishan den trained to sq2 ytd..had brunch at the wang or sth cafe...i ate mee siam but hor..the woman was like dripping the mee siam when she walked towards me..i finished up the mee siam n ate the egg last..n i was like eating egg shell instead of the boiled egg la..pekchek..den started wk..blah blah..today's business is good la(oni beta den usual la)..hahaha..jia qi came to my shop aft her work cos she can knock off early today..hahaha..(not really early though)..her boss actually said 5 den becm 6 den in the end became 7..hahaha..she came n gave me famous amos..DELICIOUS..THANKS JIA QI!..hahaha..she still rmb i would oways "oh..famous amossssssss.."when i saw one..hahaha..i actually finished it the moment i got home..hahaha..she pei me till i knock off den chat chat blah blah..den at yishun interchange..this F***ing  guy..he ownself wan squeeze thru me n other ppl de..den his own hand hit mine n his hp dropped on the floor..i heard sth drop de sound den turned back n he STARED at me..i hack him n i walked away.wth la..is he ownself hit me n drop de lor..n his hp drop de distance is like quite far from the time he hit me..ORH BI!..well..reached home n watched perfect cut 2..nice~..hahaha..well..today is FRI! n is xiao zhu's autograph session..beh n min pei me go..woots..THANKS..i m knocking off at 6..i love my boss..muhahahahha..i shall hoard the tv tmr to look out for any of his news n buy wan bao..surely will report de..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment