Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Aft sch, went to nlb with hongyi n ruby to do research..b4 tat we went to a foodcourt near og..me n ruby ate ban mian n hy ate roasted duck rice..haha..the food theres is delicious i tell u.a.hahaha..this is the first time we all ate there leh..haha..talked a lot during dinner..haha..n we ordered di huang chicken share oso..omgness..DAMN nice~~~~..today my meals, i keep talking..during lunch we talked abt ghosts den dinner abt death..yaosiew..haha..>.<..well..den we went to library den aft we found our books, i opened the book i was holding, i broke into complete laughter la(in my heart)..cos in library ma..hahah..den i showed ruby n hy..den when we sat down, me n ruby were controlling our laughters den we silent laughed for abt 5mins or more..laugh till stomach pain..HAHAHA..very long nv laugh like tat le..hahaha..den photocopied the infos den me n hy when to city hall to take train n ruby took bus home at nlb..haha.. wheni reached home, my aunt told me they bought a all in one printer..hoho..i can print all the idols photos le..hahaha..jkjk..it really more convenience to have one la..if not if no time print in sch can print at home..haha..well.. gta rush projects n study for test..ROAR!!!all the best to those having exams soon..haha..good night ppl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment