Saturday, October 10, 2009

Out with JQ :D

HOHO.. today was out with jq aft a long time..finally~~.. met her on the train den trained down to orchard. Headed to far east graffiti cafe. The cashier today sucks luhh.. i saw 2 bowls with chilli plus black sauce.. DEN she give me one with black sauce oni.. like tat stil ok, den my cousin coming cos she nearby den helped her order wonton soup. I pointed to her the no. den she stil give me wonton noodles soup.. WTH!..oh wells.. den as usual, went nex door to have ice~ heh heh.. den my cousin went home aft tat n i walked ard far east, haji lane n bugis street with jq ^^ .. bought 2 tees.. oh..n i went to etude hse, we both bought things tat added up to $15 cos we wanna try our luck on tat ticket to c leeminho. HAHA.. too bad, its SORRY! .. ruby said she's gg to buy ..wish her luck! .. IN TOTAL, fun day! Meet up soon again yea jq~~


No comments:

Post a Comment