Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tom & Toms

HAPPY! Went with yunho to Tom and Toms cafe, his fave!!!! ^^
HAHAHA.. jus jk la, later other yunho lovers bash me..
Went with aizhen and i actually wanted order mango smoothie but she said order sth special,
so we ordered moccha tomnccino.
There is this very special buzzer thing tat they give u aft u order..


We were figuring out how it works, it will vibrate and the light will light up when ur order is ready.

I was crapping with aizhen, i wanna be a food critic for one post..

I STRONGLY recommend ur  to try Tom and Toms! I feel its nicer den "xin xin bucks" .. the moccha is (Y)(Y).. wont be ni of it! HAHA ..

Den i oso crapped with aizhen tat i wanna intro my friends to the cafe, but den on second tot, wat if they all go den when i wan go, no space for me..
den aizhen told me to say "PLEASE LEAVE A SPACE FOR ME THE NEXT TIME I GO TO TOM N TOMS ' XDDDD ..

I tink cos the cafe is closing for the day soon le, we were treated to free tortilla. OMO.. awesome one :) tastes like pizza..

Great time at the cafe :))

Walked ard orchard ion den homed

No comments:

Post a Comment