Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

Hi all! here to update.. though the wishings came a bit late.. but its still chinese new year and there's still 12 days for chinese new year.. so HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! :) .. may all enjoy the year 2010 and all the best in this year! : D.. forget all the bad things that happened last year~ ..

Ate home cooked food for reunion dinner.. haha.. there's chicken, crab, prawn and gu lao rou..HAHA.. all the meats ~ ..
First day of lunar new year..overslept! HAHA.. bro asked me get prepared by 9, i woke at 9! hehe.. and as usual, gugu's house.. they changed layout of the house and me and my bro tot we went to wrong hse.. we were abt to go back to the lift when gugu's daughter-in-law opened the door. Saw gugu's granddaughter.. which is my niece??!!! .. dancing to nobody!! HAHAHA.. i tot she was watching music bank cos it was showing wonder girls de perf at mubank.. yuan lai is dvd lai de.. its a compilation of all their nobody perf.. my niece even has a mike to "perf" with! HAHAHA.. nex headed to cousin eileen de house.. den went to 婆婆 house aft tat.. 
My bro wanna go there to eat their vegetarian food.. den nex is to bradell.. spent the remaining day there den home sweet home :) 
2nd day, i didnt overslp! but feeling bad.. cough and flu : S ..roar! sick on cny and when my bday is coming.. -.- anyw.. bro bought mcgriddles for me :) father came fetch us with lorry.. den we ate on lorry.. seldom c my father.. HA.. den off to boon lay.. den hougang and limbok .. guess its more convenient with car.. bro said he wanna go learn car and drive nex new year.. he said tat last year too =.= lll .. HAHAHA.. 

Today.. woke at 1 plus..feeling better.. but still.. tat irritating phlegms :S .. den went to pack some stuff and read ob model!HAHAHA.. oni tat -.- tv is too tempting on new year's day.. n oso tat my relatives came over! HAHa..nephew josh was playing his ds den no batt.. i helped him charge den not long later.. no batt again.. but he didnt ask me lend him charger.. he 假假 say in front of me.. no batt how to play!HAHA.. he was waiting for me to lend him charger again!HA.. den my coughing started again and aunt wanted tell me to drink the pipa gao..she said aginamoto!( dunno how spell) ! HAHA .. but its a MSG.. HAHA.. i tink i straight away go hospital le!!HAHAHAH..
ANd tvN showed big bang (kpop legend of star)..  TOP AHHH!!! he's so good, he gave up the front middle seat to seungri.. I am happy! i spent the last hour of 17 watching big bang.. no dbsk , but its ok!HAHAHA
:) happy day~~ .. thanks to jie meis for the recordings!!! TOUCHED! n funny :) love it! HAHAHA.. can set as alarm!HAHAHAH.. jkjk

No comments:

Post a Comment