Sunday, August 15, 2010

work :)

Here for a really quick update while waiting for my hair to dry and i can go for a nap.. HAHA 
Today's only the second day at work but i am already feeling like i haven slept for days (a bit exaggerated :S ) 
HAHA .. ohwell.. 
Work was really tiring and i think the amount i walked for these two days was REALLY MADNESS! 
Nonetheless, the job was quite fun n enriching. 
I learnt a lot of things :) 

Many ppl dun like ppl from China, Indians and singaporean aunties.(i kind of used to be one of them too XP ) 
But now i really changed my perception about them (At least those i worked with and many more out there  .. HAHA )
They are really a bunch of funny, good and selfless ppl . 
They are willing to teach me things though i am jus a part timer. 
(Y)(Y)(Y) 

I have always wanted to work in hskp, though this time, 
I am not working in hskp, but wat i see and hear about it is really really tiring and tough.. 
but still,  i wanna try it (Y) 
HAHA ( BUT not done= no lunch/ dinner break) XD

I love the section i am working in, Can i not change section after a week ? :( 
And hope the place i work in future is also as awesome :)

Some quick pic updates~
Went to c beast on fri ..
JUNHYUNG WAS SERIOUSLY DAMN HOT THAT DAY! Not forgetting DOOJOON:) 
All was awesome~ 
After 4hours of q ing and another 5 hours of the concert (before beast's..) :S .. 
I am now having slight sunburn.. 
But i like my tan now.. HAHA 
This is what i can c from the 32nd level :) 
Took ytd at work,. HAHA :D 
awesome much :) 
(no cheating, i took this with my 3mp lolli~!) haha 

ok off for my nap.. 
CIAOS ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment