Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks yunho

Thanks Yunho. 
There was a point where i became tired of this fandom.
I felt like stopping there. However, i couldn't bear to leave this motivation that kept me company over the years.  
Today, your one sentence made me determined to continue keeping my faith.
You showed everyone how much you loved them. You made me realise after all these few years, how deep my love was for Dong Bang Shin Ki. 

Because of you all, i continue to live with dreams. 
People may not understand my level of indulgence in you all, they might just think that i am wasting my time or mad. 
I dont care because they dont know, they dont understand and they might never feel the same way as i do,
Everyone has a mode of motivation, and its simply just that mine is you guys. 
I love you all for you all are people with dreams and work hard to achieve that dream. 
I pray for things to be well. I hope for the day you 5 stand  back together on stage.

"Do you all know what day it is tomorrow?" 
This sentence can leave me crying all day. 
It breaks my heart to hear that yunho cried, but i am glad he mentioned about jae. 
His beloved jae. 
Nothing is stopping our leader from showing his love for his members; his brothers.
I hope all those others there can hear how much our dear yunho is suffering. And stop commenting on this issue and stop hurting him. 


Always Keep The Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment