Wednesday, February 16, 2011

好饱啊~~~~

Ohlalala~~ 
here for a small update about ytd~~ 
My dearest Arc celebrated my 19th birthday in advance for me.. 
I think we all got pregnant on this day.. haha! 

It started after our lessons ended at around 1.. 
Had lunch at vivo's The King Louis~ 
Our first time there.. and the food is ..hmmm  so so~~ 


but nice ice cream!! :) 
Next,  we headed to the place where we took the cable car (what i have been wanting to do since the start of  TAS life ^^ )
Nice view from the cable car..

We were really lucky it rained only after we completed our half an hour ride :) 
Wondered around sentosa for a while more 
and headed to my house~~~
They surprised me with a birthday cake 
And we continued the day with a super big bowl of prawn mee and choc fondue ^^ 
Thanks girls for the day~~ 
I really enjoyed myselves ^^ keke 
Let our friendship rock on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment