Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I TELEPORTED TO KOREA! Part 1 >> MAMA 2011

You must be wondering y that title! 
Because it seemed as if we're in korea over the week here in Singapore!!!
First it was MAMA and then it was one of the best night of my life! HO to the MIN! :D 
Can i just skip talking about MAMA and go straight to homin fanparty?? keke
nah
A brief one about MAMA first :)

111129 MAMA in Singapore

Me ruby and cw met up early to q for the red carpet~~ 
Dunno it was worth it not? cos we q-ed for about 5 hrs or so and ALMOST couldnt get in.
We couldnt get our friends to join us, and there's this auntie behind us, who didnt allow our friends to join while she didnt say anything when the other girl let TWO of her friends join. 
FREAK!!!! 
At least this auntie did not forget that we were in front of them in the q and let me and ruby go first.
Cw decided to go q for her moshpit instead halfway thru the q-ing. 
So screwed! end up there's another end of the red carpet where people did not have to q to see it!! 
WHAT IS THIS MAN!! 
Its alright~ 
still i managed to snap some photos of the artistes..
Totally smittened by SSH! :D 

Here's some photos i took at the red carpet!

Coming up! 
BEWARE! 
HOT STUFF 
.
.
.
.
.
Sooyoung's looking into my camera!!
And taeyeon's so pretty! 
Check the pic out on my fb! 
Next up! super juniorrrrrrr

 i'm having some problems uploading the pics >< 
SOOOOO~ 
check it all out at my fb photos! HERE  :)

I have yet to sort out my album for the awards ceremony itself! so thats 
all for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment