Tuesday, February 21, 2012

120218 My 20th Birthday Celebration Day 2!

Today's with the girls! :) 
Secondary School Girls~~ keke
Our awesome evening started @ The Ship Restaurant. 
Nice ambience, Good Service, Nice Food as well! 
So satisfied. All the nice food for my bday this year.. keke 
The girls prepared a cake for me and it was 
brought over by the cute uncle manager of the restaurant!! 
So sweet of them to give me a softtoy bear as well..
kekeke.
Think they are the only restaurant in singapore that does that! 
Adorable isnt it? 
Owner and bear. 
HAHAAH! Jus jk! i meant the bear~ 
Ate the very nice cake from rive gauche as well.. 
^^ 
Love this pic! HAHAHHA XD 

After a series of camwhoring, we went to play monopoly deal @ scape.
Nice place for youngster tbh. (thou we arent much of a youngster anym)

Really thankful and appreciate that they took time out from their study break etc 
to celebrate my b'day for me ^^ 
Keke .. love your loads!!

I'm done with blogging~ 
Till then..
Prolly about my tw trip! 
KEKEKEKEK :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment