Friday, February 20, 2009

Today is really like a real working day for me..haha..mean i have neva been so serious n busy like today since the first day i started work..which was  like..hmm..end of dec..hahaha..Today i had to sew a shirt..which took me abt 3 or more "re-sews" to get it less a sore to my eyes..haha..i can oni say MY SEWING SUCKS!..hope the customer doesnt mind..haha.Now i uds how my aunt feels when i asked her to help me sew things,esp the period last month,when i kept buying clothes n asked her to sew this sew tat..ahahahaha..SORRY!..hahaha..btw..tat day i watched bai fen bai..n xiao zhu is coming to singapore soon!..i m feeling kinda sorry to him cos i have been bang-ing all these while..ahahaha..eng subb for top's family outing is out..woo!haha..i m off to watch..blog again!..hahaha.." c , c ,i m bang-ing again"..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment