Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today is work day..hahaha..onlining n chatting to beh has became my daily routine..hahaha..i jus dunno y but we can crap on all day long..hahaha..sometimes min will oso come online n we all will start migeosoo-ing n i m ur man-ing..hahaha..beh linked me a bang video and woo!!! top's smile..muahahaha..recently starting to get addicted to guys with nice smiles(one of my criterias in guy idols mus be have a beautiful smile)sound so hua chi..hahaha.. i shall start my own ranking of top celebrities with beautiful smiles soon..hahaha..n i watched two days and one night ytd..muahahaha..damn funny ..haha..n there is oso one in the show called seunggi..who oso has a beautiful smile too..hahaha..lastly..haha..THANKS to beh n  min for helping me with the blog thing.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment