Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hee..ytd went out with cousin eileen..haha.. headed to pc show first cos want to c camera.. i went to c itouch.. i wan it!!!!but its ex la>.<.. HAHA..den went to c olympus cam..i bought one blue ish purple cam..hee..thanks cousin =DDD den we walked to ps cos she wanna c thing..haha..den we decided to eat at xin wang.. okok ..the second time for me this week..haha.. actually ordered mango ice cos my cousin nv try b4 n she loves mango..but we cancelled it later cos was too full..HAHA..den she went to starbucks to buy coffee bean and there was a free coffee on the house and the both of us dun drink black coffee so was holding it n wandring ard n didnt noe wat to do wif it..cos starbucks coffee quite ex leh..its a waste ..haha.den i said if 4th aunt is here she can drink it..den jus as i finished saying this..i saw on my left ..saying "Regency house" and i found it very familiar..tat was wher 4th aunt was working at..den my cousin called her to confirm if she was ther and we passed the coffee to her..HAHA..total coincidence..hee..the weather is scorching hot!!! den we walked to orchardcentral there..its newl open but we didnt go in to c..we went to the OG opp and centrepoint de robinsons..den we walked to heeren..haha..went to everlast n tried on the sneakers i tried on tat day..hee..i m so happy cos i wore a size 6 for it..haha..well..cos the cutting different la..ususally i wear size 8..>.< now's sch hols for poly students too..my friends are all saying tat they are rotting at home..but how abt me!!!ROAR!!!projects projects projects.. i oso hope to have some free time off too..if i have some time off my assignments, means i wont be able to finish my assignments on time..dilemma..ROAR!!!i dun feel stress though..jus exhaustion..glad tat i stil find some fun with DBSE amongst the projects..HAHA..my friends might be irritated by me oways saying i have projects..i'm sorry but i do hope i dun have too..HAHA..


No comments:

Post a Comment