Friday, June 12, 2009

WOO!!!was supposed to finish up my iht report but I ended up youtubing and found DBSK mirotic concert..HEE..den watched watched ..super shuainess..i m gna save money to buy their dvd..HOHOHO..JQ!!!get me along when u buy it..haha..HOHOHO..and ah wan has almost all their Korean albums..rich eh..HAHAHA.. I m gna start saving n purchase theirs too.. I bought bb de but haven bought any of theirs yet..so sorry!!!n bb de..i buy le but til now stil haven used the disc to listen..HAHAHA..really really hope dong bang come Singapore la..theres really lots of ppl loving them here..jus look at how I went to poly and so coincidentally jiu find my class having four other dong bang fans..c..theres lots of dong bang fans in Singapore de kae..COMECOMECOME..crappy msn..redl ing it..hope it works..

No comments:

Post a Comment