Thursday, March 18, 2010

3rd day of work ~

I finally 熬ed 过 the third day of my boring job..
Boss came today for a while.. he is really a 活招牌 luh.. like wat the other aunties ard my store said..
cos he sit there den got tai tai s come and take a look..

I tink he was trying to demo to me how he promotes the stuffs.. 
cos when one woman came over.. he let out a big and cheerful HIII~~ HAHAHAHA.. 
Den there's this ajumma selling korean food upstairs and she came over..
Surprisingly, my boss couldnt recognise her to be his 同乡( korean) when i could ..
When she started to talk in korean, den did my boss realise she is oso korean den 
he became very 礼貌 .. annyeonghasaeyo ing .. HA XD .. they started to converse
in korean and i was eavesdropping to them..though i dun uds them.. love the way 
they talk! HAHA.. den when my boss picked up phone calls.. i was oso eavesdropping.HAHA
I told him abt the aunties saying he is 活招牌 live advertisement for his products.. i dunno he haven wake up from his slp or wat.. aft abt 10 min, when we were both stoning cos nothing to talk about and no customers, he let out a laugh and said.. " live advertisement" but he oso said.. if he is free to be there..  i wont be needed le! HAHAHAH ..

N i found out tat he's majored in tourism.. he let out a "祝你好运" laugh.. HAHAH.. i asked him is tourism good?  den he said its turf..and he said korea's tourism receipt is not tat good.. n kpop wave didnt help much .. den he went off soon aft..n he said fighting! WOO! HAHAHA..

The rest of the day..was reading the papers, playing games etc ..when there's no customer.. i broke my own record! i read the newspapers for 6 hours! HAHAHA..not straits times.. its the small newspaper.. cos i nothing to do.. so i took my own sweet time.. stone read read stone.. HAHAHAH.. I ate lunch oso not cos i m hungry.. its for the sake of killing time.. HAHA.. i m really sorry to those dining in the "Wishbone" cos i really nothing do ma.. den i keep staring at some ppl! HAHAAH .. oops! 

There's leftover wine tat's for tasting..
den i gave the aunties some to drink..
Wah..they so happy..like wan fly le~ HAHA.. 
Free de ma~

OK, off to bed now.. sitting for the whole day and also carrying the goods up and down every morning and night makes my butt and back hurt.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment