Friday, March 12, 2010

Another week..

Its another week~ ..HAHA
This week i m no longer a zhai nv ok! HAHA.. i stepped out of the house everyday since sunday..
Sunday to Thomson Plaza.. thanks jq!
Monday to cut hair
Tuesday to service laptop and find pris
Wednesday to town
Thursday AT HOME ! : D 
Friday which is today, to explore bukit timah plaza.. 
Working for a week there.. out tmr n sun too! : D

HAHAH.. i did something funny jus now.. cos i was talking with min on msn.. but dunno y i type on msn de thing appeared in her email.. this is spooky.. HAHA.. 
but the second time, she sent me her orders cos we buying some tees ..den i replied her "order rejected"..
she came to ask me did i send her an email.. n i said no.. she almost freaked out i tink! HAHAHA.. GHOST! HAHAAH.. 

min, no need freak, cos beh talk to me , it oso appeared in my mail! HAHAHA  

I tink it is chio! HAHA..dun u tink so? gna reward myself with this aft a week of work nex week  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment