Monday, April 19, 2010

FML

This is not going to be a good post.. just see and forget.. 

So fucking pissed off with my aunt! I'm thankful to her for supporting me up.. 
But cant she just be reasonable at times.. 
I just asked her for money to buy the blazer for BESE.. 
She asked me how much is it and i said its around $90(tats before my g2000 discount) .. 
She didnt even listen to my explanation and just flared up.. 
WTF.. 
ITS NOT AS IF I WAN TO BUY THE BLAZER! 
The module requires us to! 
Who the hell will want to buy a fucking formal blazer for no reason! 

She says what not ex i dun wan buy.. 
Omg please.. for wat would i want to buy an expensive blazer.. 
i rather spend the money on other things if i had it.. 
I just wanna get a professional blazer that can last me long and for good

For god's sake! i m going to wear it once every week for like the whole sem and in future, i will also need it for presentations and interviews..  
And i m oso gonna get graded every week for BESE attire.. 


I'm not pissed cos she doesnt wan to give me money to buy the blazer.. 
jus that cant she uds how i m feeling?
its not as if i want to buy it.. 
its the school needing us to buy! 
I noe working is tough..
but studying is jus the same..
How abt she go thru ssm, BESE, and all the exams

I would very much want to not study and 
i wont be asking a single cent to buy all these stuffs.. 
But how am going to repay everyone if i dun study? 

I didnt even ask for a cent during the whole 2 months holiday i had..
I used the money i earned and saved up myself.. 

Well fine, 
I'll just use my own money to buy it..

Just the first day of 2.1 .. oh FML
Hope everything goes smoothly..
Hope SSM will be fine~

I love HTM but y all the things happening doesnt support my stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment