Saturday, April 24, 2010

Read the following from http://tiffanykimchiland.blogspot.com.
 
"Some of you have also emailed me to inform me about U Kiss appearance in Singapore. Thanks for the tip-off. Originally, from what I know, they should be performing in the 2nd half of the year but it seems now they are not appearing in that particular event afterall...so now I got to play detective and find out if and when they are coming. hehe!

On a bright note, for the event that U Kiss was orginally supposed to appear in, I've been told that a high profile group will be appearing. Now please don't ask me who coz I think they are still trying to negotiate with various groups, so please be patient. (Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Big Bang). ^^



AHH!!! omgnesss.. pls let it be big bang!
Aa for the rest of the rumoured groups coming. Yes, I've heard too...from 2PM to SNSD to SS501 etc. But so far, they are still rumours for me, so I really rather not write anything. But you know, fans are always faster than any media, so if you guys do hear confirmed news in your local kopitiam, tell me hor."

No comments:

Post a Comment