Sunday, September 6, 2009

I reuploaded this photo four times, i keep deleting it accidently n the last time cos my firefox crashed??!!.. anyway..Beh's gna get all excited aft seeing this photo.. cos she hopes tat CL will get tgt with GD..i hope so too..HAHA..yg couple love;DDD.. top with dara mb??HAHAHAH.. n Ds n minji..HAHA..jus jk..minji's too young..bom suits taeyang too..HAHAHAHAHA,,omg wat am i doing?! trying to be matchmakers to yg members without being able to let them noe?HAHAH




Currently addicted to baek ji young's My ear's candy.. the starting n also tacyeon's voice .. "Nae gwie KAENDI~".. "Saranghae (Saranghae)
I LOVE YOU (I LOVE YOU)
Eoddeon mareul weonhaedo da ni gweitga-e haejulgge
WO AI NI (WO AI NI)
TE QUIERO (TE QUIERO)
Neomu dalkomhaeseo mari malgatjiga anha~~~~"

No comments:

Post a Comment