Sunday, September 20, 2009

Away from home for two days, n I’ve got lots of kpop news to catch up with now..so many performances this weekend.. of all times.. gna flood my post with videos..seunggi’s let’s break up is awesome, big bang is finally back tgt in korea (except tat ds is still unfit to perform).. I would wonder how it would be to c pig n big bang meet or 2ne1.. PPL!!!pls tell me if u c news of pig in asia song festival on bai fen bai.. thanks~.. in one of the videos I watched, CL mentioned their newly founded fanclub’s name..BLACKJACKS.. if I were one of the fans at the venue I would feel really proud tat my idol’s doing so good.. OH YES, BTW!!! MY HEARTBREAKER ALBUM N AADBSK ARRIVED!!!finally..it got delivered here shortly aft I reached home..hohoho..n GD’s poster is so so so big! LOVE IT!!! Its like 3 times the size of the aadbsk poster..how I wish I can frame both up but my hse have got no space plus my aunt’s not gna allow me to hang it up.. lastly, GD’s poster might be scary to some >.<..HAHA.. Pictures of it below..happy happy.. I jus got back frm chalet but I m not resting..cos I wanna preserve the tiredness for tonite so tat I wont have insomnia ..HAHA.. There’s this new boy grp called mblaq n one of them looks like a more manly hongki frm a photo of his side view I saw.. Dara n Gd’s got chemistry n sparks!HAHA I like jung ah n seo in young..their voice is nice.. Love tacyeon's smile aft he took off his sunglasses too..

poster!!! but heartbreaker's is 3 times bigger..







cool..dunno y but love the pic of this apple .. so artistic..HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment