Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jus home-d from the central..went there cos my aunt have got vouchers.. went to the sun with moon jap dining and cafe..my first time eating by the clark quake river..awesome~..though we later moved in to the indoor seat..haha.. i ordered yakitori n dunno wat ramen..oso ate salmon sushi ..I seldom eat salmon but i gta say this is NICE!!!..hoho..very long nv eat out with relatives.. hahas.. den brought some food for my bro.. cos he's working n he got a new haircut..HAHA.. XD..
wanted to go to the shops in the central but den all closed le..so home-d .. omo..on the train, a guy nex to me looked so much like heechul.. i was shocked when he turn around.. haha..well, tmr i gna go for volunteer at RUN@SG.. hahas.. n tues starhub's having a maintenance at my house area n no internet connection n scv for the day..HOW COULD THEY T.T.. tink i gna go out to the library to use their internet, or mb go down to ubi for apec uni measurement or jus watch dl ed videos.. i guess i really cant do without comp nowadays..my aunt said earlier today tat i everyday use comp.. n i said cos i wanna relax~~ b4 all the proj start again..>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment